APPM - Assotsiatsiya Proizvoditeley Posadochnogo Materiala - the Russian Nursery Stock Association is a non-commercial organization founded in 2008 on the initiative of private nursery owners.
At present the Association unites 206 members: 142 nurseries from 39 regions of the Russian Federation and nurseries from Republic of Belarus (5), Kazakhstan (4) and 55 nursery partners - namely the organizations connected with nursery market but not nurseries themselves.
Tasks of the Association:
● Development of the Russian planting stock market
● Information exchange between nurseries
● Promotion of industry standards on planting stock material
● Edition of catalogues of plants (perennials; woody plants (trees & shrubs); fruit plants)
● Sharing the experience and implementation of up-to-date technologies
● Defending the interests of planting stock manufacturers at state authorities
● Arranging trips to Russian and foreign nurseries to provide experience exchange
● International cooperation