Russian Nursery Stock Association (APPM)
APPM - Assotsitsiya Proisvoditeley Posadochnogo Materiala- the Russian Nursery Stock Association
is a public organization founded in 2008 on the initiative of private nursery owners.
At present the Association unites 172 members:
- 125 nurseries from 36 regions of the Russian Federation and nurseries from Republic of Belarus (4), Kazakhstan (2) and Ukraine (1);
- 40 members - the Green Market operators - namely the organizations connected with nursery market but not nurseries themselves (garden centers, profile educational and scientific institutions, suppliers of materials and equipment for nurseries, suppliers of specialized equipment, agrochemical production, seeds).
The total area occupied by APPM nurseries is about 9 000 hectares.
Today APPM is the most mass organization representing the interests of the Russian nurserymen. Foundation of this organization and its successful development is the result of efforts of exclusively participants of the market.
Tasks of the Association:
- Development of the Russian planting stock market
- Information exchange between nurseries
- Promotion of industry standards on planting stock material
- Edition of catalogs of plants (perennials; woody plants (trees & shrubs); fruit plants)
- Sharing the experience and implementation of up-to-date technologies
- Defending the interests of planting stock manufacturers at state authorities
- Arranging trips to Russian and foreign nurseries to provide experience exchange
- International cooperation
The Association welcomes new members.
Tel./Fax: +7 (495) 662 49 14
Postal address: Granatny Pereulok (Lane), h. 3, bld. 2, office 7, APPM, Moscow, 123001, Russian Federation